Published Book

Our published book should mailed back to us by Dec. 1. As soon as they come in I'll be sending them home with your Orca. If you didn't purchase a book and would still like to that option will be available once we receive the books. Student treasure said they will include a form with a code on it that I can send home. Then you can purchase the book online or by phone via student treasures. I can no longer mail in the money and the price has changed and shipping is also no longer free as stated on the original forms I sent home and previous blog posts. I will provide all the info. on here and also send the info. home as well if that is something you decide to do. The Orcas put a ton of work into them and it's a really cool way to celebrate their writing accomplishments and have a treasure to last a lifetime. Thank you for all your help and encouragement!!

Comments

Popular Posts